Click to read more notes and Articles...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lies That Ruin Relationships- Venusian Art

1. If my partner shapes up, then our relationship will work just right == It's not what Ur relationship can give 2 U, but what U can give 2 Ur relationship.

2. The grass is greener on the other side == If I choose a new partner, then they won't bring me all this unhappiness I'm going thru

3. My inner longing for happiness can only be met by what my partner says or does to me == No one has the responsibility for ones happiness.

4. My family & Friends are more important than my relationship == True! Families & established friendship are important == but the new friendship & family Ur trying to build is more important and requires more energy than the one already established.

5. Putting Ur partner in a box == Having a domineering, controlling, controversial & argumentative attitude, will only run ur relationship to the ground and remove the individuality, strength and uniqueness of each party, and what they bring to the relationship.

6. Inflexibility == Not sensitive to the feelings, pain and hurts ur action is causing your partner and refusing to communicate, listen, have compassion or value the differences in each other, thereby adapting for growth of ur long-time partnership.

7.Friendship == Constantly picking on the shortcomings of your partner and never celebrating their strength’s, makes them feel unwanted, unloved and not having ur friendship, which is vital for longterm partnership.

Featured ads ...

Click for more information.